Wednesday 14 September 2011

English Mode: I missed home..

Dear All..

Happy Wednesday.. Alhamdullilah today it's so sunny and no rain at all.. I can see the top of the mountain from the window beside me.. It's feel so bright and fresh.. I open the window.. I can feel the fresh cool breeze coming through.. and it's started to make me feel homesick.. I missed home so badly..

Well.. I know some of you might find it difficult to understand when I started to write in english.. well.. pardon me yeah.. when my feeling so mixed up.. I tend to write in english.. I don't know why.. but maybe because I feel writing it in english can express what I felt deeply.. Sebenarnya tulis dalam BM pun leh luahkan hati dan perasaan gak.. dan terus jadi bahasa jiwang2.. Excuse me yeah.. today I felt like speaking 'London' ok ;)

Yesterday I send email to G asking about our next meeting.. Like I aspected.. he reply and set the date tomorrow.. Well.. I already guess that what will happen.. before he left to Greece for 2 weeks.. He did left me with some work to do.. Well.. holiday kan keje pun cuti.. and now I'm in great stress.. maybe that what contribute to miss home as well..

I can't stop myself listening to Adele 'Set fire to the rain'.. Maybe because of the melodies and the mourning voice of hers.. it's feel so close to me.. I have heard Adele other songs but this one the most influencial to me..



I missed daffodil
but I missed home more..

I will never see daffodil flowers anymore..
but I know I will see home always..
;)

4 comments:

sindiketsulit said...

i miss u kak!

bila nak balik?

*hecececehhh.. padahal jumpa pun tak pernah (:

Kaktiny said...

... and yesss.. I MISS U SO MUCH!!!..

muaaahhhsssss...

<3 <3 <3

julietchun said...

aku baru simpan kamus dalam lemari, ko dah spekang london pulak,haih.

kalo kat mesia ni bunga yg agak2 mcm daffodil tu bunga taik ayam kot :D

Tukang Padam Papan Putih Cute (T3PCute) said...

Wos

Hujung tahun nie.. confrim InsyAllah.. jumpa kat blog apa selalu.. jumpa real.. sila lah p alam damai dulu ok ahak ;)

Tiny

I miss u too my dear ;) Can't wait for the wee (little) one.. ;)

Juliet

Kamus mmg kena simpan pastu guna balik.. nie ko sllu jek simpan.. guna ye setahun sekali jek kan hehehe...

Bunga taik ayam mesia tuh sepjg thn ada kan.. nie bunga ada time awal musim bunga je.. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...