Thursday 26 May 2011

Windy Cold Spring Summer (English mode)

It's been almost 3 days the cold wind appeared.. Last 2 days it's been a horrible day where the wind was so strong.. I was on the road with a friend and we almost got blown away on the way to the supermarket. I almost hang on to the lamp post because it did manage to move me forward a few steps.. Thank god.. it didn't manage to blow away my scarf and I'm glad to wear quite tight rain jacket. I also happen to open the window beside the table and it created chaos with the loud sound of  'banging door' coz the wind was trying to escape thru the door.. and all the window blind almost be blown away in different directions. Why did I open the window in the first place?? Cos it was quite warm in the room.. My room happen to face the sun in the morning and it manage to capture and preserve the warm heat all morning.

Since yesterday.. on my way to work early in the morning.. I could see lots of broken branches along the walking pavement.. It has not been clear up.. I don't know why.. maybe the staffs were waiting for more in few days.. but today I could see more longer and bigger branches.. I can't imagine if it had fallen onto people walking down the pavement.. Gosh.. It must hurt badly.. and most of all I don't want to be the one who experience it.

It's going into summer.. eventhou it's end of may.. and still in spring time.. but it doesn't seem to feel like summer anytime soon.. I feel like it going backward to winter days.. Thinking wearing my winter jacket again.. but with the rain almost everyday now.. the winter jacket is not the best option.. wearing the rain jacket is the most appropriate choice. So I have to get used the windy cold feeling every morning when walking up the hill to pickup the SDS keys and straight up to the SDS building.

Working days happen to be easy breazy I guess.. I manage to finish up all the work schedule quite early these few days.. I had almost 45minutes break time before exiting from the building. Happy to get this kind of time when it's was chaostic last few weeks.. Taking my time and taking the break as much as I can, before more covering work appear somewhere soon..

Next monday is the bank holiday.. The last public holiday until x'mas holiday at the end of December.. So I'm looking forward enjoying the weekend holiday.. and probably  going somewhere on that day..

Study schedule is still moving forward.. but an email from home from a dearest friend manage to make  me feel guilty.. sorry and mix-up. I know people been wondering and thinking about me.. but I also hope that they would able to understand my reasons and my decisions.. Just bear with me and just pray for me.. InsyAllah.. soon.. I'll see all of them soon..

Wish the Daffodil last longer..
But sadly.. it's gone now..

Sorry ler ari nie kemaruk nak speaking 'English'.. Jangan marah ok.. kot tak faham.. buat-buatlah faham.. dan buat-buatlah angguk-angguk kepala ;)

4 comments:

julietchun said...

mana kamus,mana kamus.

Tukang Padam Papan Putih Cute (T3PCute) said...

Juliet

Ada nie kamus eng-eng ;)

Kaktiny said...

sorry if one of the email came from my side.. huhuhu

In which side of the wheel you are.. I will always be at your side..

Always pray that everything go smooth dear... InsyaAllah.. Ameen.

Tukang Padam Papan Putih Cute (T3PCute) said...

Tiny

That email not from you dear.. but a different friend from home.. something to do with myu work and some procedures that she want me to follow.. InsyAllah hope everything will run smoothly.. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...