Monday 28 November 2011

A Thousand Year (Music mode)


A Thousand Year
-Christina Perri-
The lyrics was written based from Twilight Saga Novel by Stephenie Meyer

The video have 4 elements that represent the 4 books
Apple : Twilight
Flower: New Moon
Red Cloth: Eclipse
Chess : Breaking Dawn

I loved the music video..
Really creative..

Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you
Bella: Twilight

“Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. 
When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. 
And there was no more reason, for anything.”
Edward: New Moon

“You know I love you right?” 

“I know,” he breathed, his arm tightening automatically around my waist. 
“You know how much I wish it was enough.” 
Bella-Jacob : Eclipse 

“Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?" He pulled me tighter against his hard chest, tucking my head under his chin. 

I pressed my lips against his snow-cold neck. "I know how much I love you," I answered. 

You compare one small tree to the entire forest." 

I rolled my eyes, but he couldn't see. "Impossible.” 
Bella-Edward: Eclipse  

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers – the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?”
Bella: Breaking Dawn 

His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. 
It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire. 
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 5, p.85

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...