Tuesday 3 May 2016

Why did sometimes we feel empty and lonely?

Salam Petang Selasa

Selamat hari pekerja walaupun dah lepas 2 hari... Tak kisahlah kan.. janji masih ada masa dan peluang..

Why.. back to the question.. and why did I'm asking this question??? Something bad.. something happen??

This is just a thought that been in my mind sometimes this week... I think at certain point in life people would feel this way.. either its coz by someone.. or situation or even incident... We would feel that way.. and sometimes we try to figure out the solution.. but its difficult to get the answer... having a partner in life is a blessing.. but sometimes we need friends to make our life more meaningful and colorful...

I think I had try my best to become someone that always try to understand everyone.. either families.. sibling.. friends.. lovers.. partner.. BFF... but I started to question myself today.. Have they ever tried to understand me instead.. or even thought or think about me.. or at least try to understand how I feel.. What I have been thru.. what I had done for them... sometimes I used to question myself.. would I ever deserve to be love at all.. would anyone love me as who I am.. except my bad. my rough.. my mistake.. my stupidity.. my selfishness...

Question all this.. doesn't even get me to answer any of those questions... I think it make me more drifting away from the main point... but I just let it be.. I might not have the answer now.. but I hope I would get the answer finally later in life... It might be anywhere or after certain situation that I have to face later.. or maybe when someone would be kind enough to explain to me.. and give me the answer in a good way..

I think I had come to a point that all things in my life have change faster and faster and I really struggling to catch it up... I'm almost out of breath.. I'm trying to breathe and inhaler deeper and sucking all that I could but its not as easy as it takes..

Life is meaningful and colorful if we choose to live it that way.. Life could be gruesome and grumpy.. if we always see and think opposite... but as a human.. sometimes there are days that we choose to see life in bad way and start judging people and ourselves...

 p/s Life please be easy on me... Lets take things one at the time.. and enjoy all the moments...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam,

My name is Norain from ZALORA Malaysia. I would like to offer you to do a collaboration with us. Feel free to drop me an email at norain@my.zalora.com

Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...