Friday 30 October 2015

I'm missing someone..

Friday morning..

I'm missing someone this morning.. badly... and the worst part I was so sad... and cry..

Then in the middle of handling my own emotion and trying to work it out rationally...

This song suddenly appear from nowhere (from mix fm channel actually.. not the usual everyday type of song play).. and caught me in surprised..

and.. it did manage to make me smile again... Sometimes.. thing work it way out just like that...

I'm okay now... hahaha... just have to be positive...

If I let you go -Westlife

Westlife was and still my fav boys band.. 
Listening to their song was part of my life when I was in UK in 2001-2002..
Still remember those day where I used to struggle studying and making my way passing the exam and finishing the MSc in a year..

Their song was the one that keep me going and enjoy life...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lamanyaaaa x dgr lagu niii..rasa mcm form 2 balik bila dgr ni hahaha

zonaku said...

omg..... so nostalgic. love them then, love them now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...