Monday 7 September 2015

When we love someone.. its really hard to let go..

Salam Petang Isnin

1st day of working after many weeks traveling and been out of the office.. Stay foot in the office really sort of limit your mind.. since that you used to be so busy running errand and keep up with the work schedule... then today since last friday.. I started to sort of miss traveling... and I really need to go out.. but I was so tired even to drive far as KL... malas lah... not feeling well.. got a sore throat.. coughing.. suara serak basah.. and It sort of getting worst...

Why suddenly I'm talking about love.. hahaha... nothing just something that come to the mind.. I might have watch some romantic movies I guess... layan hindi.. Mann and Chennai Express last weekend... continue of to Iron Man 3.. Divergent.. The league of extraordinary gentlemen.. then continue with Jamie Oliver cooking.. Of I missed my life back in UK...

But its true kan... When we love someone.. badly... its really hard to let go... either is your partner.. you good friends... or even you parents... I been thru that before... the lost of arwah Ayah did bring emptiness in my heart and still do... losing another good friend a year after make the emptiness become bigger and deep... however still manage to hold on to life... act happy... be happy... move on.. but of course.. letting go something that you love so much.. its really hard... sometimes I feel like I can't let go at all..

I realised that sometimes I sort of like to speak up my mind up front... and it does sometimes worry me that people interpret it differently... Especially when I started to talk about life.. I might look like I'm sort of not happy or in a 'certain' mood... but hey... It really hard to please everyone kan... and I also know.. people could just guess and assume this and that.. terpulanglah... as long I'm happy.. you all pun happy.. that really matter kan.. kan..

Yes I'm in love.. always in love... to someone that I love dearly and so much... pray that we would be together till Jannah... and yes.. I also love my family and my parents.. they are part of me.. what I have become and behave are something I have learn in the family... Yes.. I also love my friends... they are the ones that always make my life bright and colorful.. remain me when I'm careless... be there for me when I'm sad... and yes I also love my BFF... who also teach me about love and happiness.. always check on me... whatapps me anytime day and night... even just by saying.. ' Good morning'.. or 'what you have for lunch or dinner'.. or even.. 'What do you plan to cook tonite'.. 'How was yur weekend'.. 'When is yur classes?'.. 'Letih tak'.. sometime naughty questions like 'How was yur date'.. 'pergi dating tak minggu ni'..  and many more questions that always bring a cheeky smile out of me.. hahaha..

Last Tuesday was our anniversary.. we been together for 15 years and I have known him for 27 years.. since i'm 13 years old.. and when I was in my form 1... he was a senior.. a form 6 senior.... who would ever guess a 18 years old guy would have an eyes to a 13 years old gal... naive.. selekeh.. innocent.. budget baik.. skema.. hahaha... and list goes on... but believed me.... I tak layan dia pun masa zaman sekolah.. and those story I have written in this blog many years ago.. kena carilah dalam blog list ye...

Dear boyfriend... I always love you... even sometimes we have our differences.. disagreement... I still love you always.. and I admit.. It would be really hard for me.. If I have to let you go oneday (ajal maut jodoh ketentuan Allah kan)

For the rest... some of you are special to me too.. deep in my heart.. I always appreciate it.. love you as well as a good friend.. may we could be friends forever...

Love me like you do.. Ellie Goulding
Always listen this song over the radio..

 Talking Body- Tove Lo
Love this song as well...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...