Wednesday 15 August 2012

Aidilfitri Just around the corner

Assalamualaikum and Good Evening.. Salam Petang Rabu

Alhamdullilah.. just few more days left to celebrate Eidul Fitri.. I been celebrating Eid for 4 years in UK and I manage to celebrate Eid 1st time in Malaysia in 2010 when I decided to come home for 2 weeks that year.. that was my last time celebrating Eid with arwah Ayah.. and this year my Eid celebration just simple and plain.. Just this time a new routine will be added.. visiting Ayah after Eid prayer as well as visitng Arwah nenek and atok.. Mum seem to be handling her emotion quite okay.. but she still cried everytime she wanted to clear and clean some of ayah stuff in the house.. I do understand her feeling and whenever she told me her deepest sadness feeling.. I sort of just nod and keep my voice silence as a meaning that I understand and try not to trigger more of her sadness.

Overall.. I didn't prepare much for Eid.. I manage to have few new baju kurung..Eventhou that baju kurung happen to be a new baju kurung for work.. buat as long as it new then it just become part of new baju kurung lah.. other than that.. nothing much.. I don't even have any kuih raya yet..duit raya well.. just manage to keep behind small change whenever I go around buying things for gloceries.. My version of duit raya doesn't involve the latest notes.. tak kisahlah kan.. byk mesin parking pun tak leh terima lagi duit RM yg baru..;)

Around this week.. almost all radio and tv channels have been playing all the lagu raya.. oldies.. newbies songs.. but we always been more in mood with the oldies version.. lagu raya yang lama lebih sentimental kan.. I guess it because.. we been listening to that kind of songs many years ago.. since we're young.. and it will always be one of those memorable songs for most of us..

Less than a month my dear good friend will come home for good from New Zealand.. it means that I gonna be 6 month since I'm home last time.. So.. I'm really looking forward to meet her again.. life probably be more interesting and colorful I guess.. I hope so.. but I also seem to miss out meeting few friends as well.. Gosh bila nak jumpa korang nie kan.. Tiny... Juliet.. KTS.. Kak Erna.. Kak Anie.. Kak Pah.. all these are my blog friends.. InsyAllah.. we'll meet during open house kan.. If not.. we decide to open table anywhere around KL for lunch or dinner later ;)

InsyAllah.. Till we meet again after raya.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri buat semua yang sentiasa sudi singgah ke blog ini.. Semoga selamat pergi dan balik ke kampung.. Jangan main mercun.. tapi kalau nak main meriam sila duduk jejauh sikit hehehe..


Jaga diri dan Selamat Pulang ke Kampung :)
 

6 comments:

is150 said...

Bukan sebab kita biasa dengan lagu-lagu raya oldies ni. Tapi sebab kita dah berusia... hehehe

Pemikiran is150

Acik Erna said...

assalamualaikum iina..selamat menyambut hariraya aidilfitri..masih baru iina.menejelang raya..sudah tentu mak iina akan terasa sangat kehilangan.semoga kehadiran anak2 dapat mengurangkan kesedihannya.

Tukang Padam Papan Putih Cute (T3PCute) said...

Iskandar

Dah berusia hehehehe.. saya maintain muda belia ;)

Kak Erna

Selamat hari raya kak.. Maaf zahir & batin

ku-cit said...

walaupun dah terlambat tapi masih belum terlewat lagi nak ucap selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin kak...

kueh bakar said...

selamat bersyawal kak...
bila gigit biskut kueh raya yang last dalam tabung..sila kunyah pelan-pelan...hihi

maaf zahir batin

Tukang Padam Papan Putih Cute (T3PCute) said...

ku-cit

Selamat hari raya dik

Kueh

selamat hari raya juga ye..

tahun nie akak beli kueh raya utk mak akak je.. utk diri sendiri mmg xde.. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...